I Don't want to be Angry
because...
Smiling Hurts!
I Don't want to be Upset
because...
Eating Hurts!
I Don't want to feel this pain in my Gut!
And I Don't want to Cry!
I'm Tired!
I'm Tired of Feeling Bad!
The Lies are KILLING Me!
And I'm Tired of being the Stronger Person
Because...
I'm Not!
I Bleed like any other...
But...Lie...to Kill the pain...
Not cause it!
I Don't want to Shake Uncontrollably!
I Don't want to Lose myself...
Again!
I'm Tired of Wanting to be Dead!
Just make it happen...
Already!
Please...
Just Let Me Fly!
I Want to Fly!
I Want to Fly myself to Freedom!
I Want to Feel Happy!
I Want to Be Happy...
Truly Happy!
Why is THIS so hard?
I'm Not a Bad Person!
I Try to do the Right Thing!
My Compassion Precedes Me!
So...
Why am I here?
Again?
Why am I in this Dark, Cold, Wet Hole?
AGAIN???
A few Rusty Bearings is all I have Left!
Common Sense is a Gift I was Never given!
Dignity Moved Out...
Way before I could speak!
SHAME...
Is my middle name!
I Don't want to Play, Anymore!
I Never signed Up in the First Place!
It's OVER!
I'm DONE!
For God Sakes!
Give me my Wings, Already!!!
I Just Want To Fly!!!
Please...
Just Let Me Fly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louie!!! The pain you are feeling---it's excrutiating to read. What pains you? What lies? How can we get you the freedom to live and be happy that you deserve!!!!????
ReplyDeleteLove you, Louie.
Kevin