Saturday, March 13, 2010

Body And Soul

"You Have Be-witched Me...
Body and Soul"
A Favorite Line
From My Favorite Movie
"Pride and Prejudice"
Ironically...
I Behold A Wicked Fortune
For "YOU...Have Be-witched Me...
Body and Soul"!

My Heart Is In Your Clutches
I Yearn For A Tiny Glimpse
Of Your Smile
I Can Taste Nothing
But Your Latent Presence

My Soul Weeps
For Another Chance
To Live...
Within Your Breath
Sorrow Has Languished
My Hollow Frame
Desperate...
To Touch Your Face

Why Have The Winds
Carried You
Beyond The Thoughts Of Grace?

I Want Your Face...
I Need Your Evanescent Face...
Esoteric

Befitting For An Emperor...
I AM Not!

Befitting For A King...
I DARE Not!

Befitting For A Scorpion...
Epiphany I See
But...
Love Does Not Travel
Where Fare Is Fair
It Taunts
And Foments
Impartial...
Yet Daring Parties
Barely Willing To Share

Deep Within The Darkness
I Will Desecrate The Light

You Alone...
Retain The Key
To The Elusive Heart
That Belongs To Me

"You Have Be-witched Me...
Body and Soul"

2 comments:

  1. I love this Louie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that "something wondereful coming my way" is---YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete