Friday, February 15, 2013
Moonlight Karaoke
Moonlight Karaoke...
Spilled Milk
Cynical Thoughts
Distorted Expectations
The River of Hypocracy
Ravages My Face
Mirror, Mirror
Break My Fall
Slice Away the Nasty
Mama, The Floor is Dirty
Cheese is Not a Myth
I Won a Trip to the Tip
Of a Tapioca Dream
Slow Dancing With the Devil
I Dare...
Lavishly Unhappy
I Sing...
Roaming the Muddy Streets of Yesteryear
Trapped in the Trunk of a Two-bit Monster
Mama, The Floor is Dirty
Cheese is Not a Myth
As I Sleep
In the Sweet Hypnotic Valley
Of His Tender-hearted Chest
Digesting Chunks of Dignity
...Narrowly Escaping
Toxic Fumes of Madness
Jumbled Thoughts of Clarity, Hiss
Cryptic Feline Prowess, Lurk
Nasty Claws of Filth Forgive
Breathe, Rejoice and Break
Mirror, Mirror
Break My Fall
HELP ME count my Blessings
Mama, The Floor is Dirty
Help me Hide my Nasty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment