Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughtful and Warm-Loving

So, I asked my boy friend (notice how I separated boyfriend into two words) how he'd describe me if someone ever asked him to and he answered with a great deal of pain "mmm...Athletic Build...mmm 5ft 4in and Brunette". Wow! He just described every Lesbian, I know. And when I began to give him grief about my description, he whined. "What??? I said you were beautiful." Whatever Fucker! I thought to myself. I wanted to be described as Creative, Thoughtful and Warm-Loving...not a wanted criminal. You freakin' idiot! And just for the record...I'm 5ft 2in! Moron! After I lashed him with my heated thoughts, I batted my tiny eyelashes and replied in a "girly girl" voice "I'm a very Thoughtful and Warm-Loving person, honey. I utilize both sides of my brain, therefore, I'm both Creative and Analytical...A rare breed." He didn't say a word, but I heard every colorful thought that stumbled across his tiny, little one-sided brain. And, I had to agree with him. I'm a Crazy Bitch with multiple personalities...hence, the two-sided brain. But, I'm a Thoughtful and Warm-Loving Crazy Bitch, or he wouldn't be here.

1 comment:

  1. "...creative and analytical..." You forgot funny as shit!!!!!! You rock my world with your writing, and I would have described you in a much more creative fashion: you are sexy, funny, brilliant, friggin' sweetly crazy, adorable, sexual, sensual, and WANTED---BY ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete