Sunday, April 12, 2009

Be a Fucker...

Why? Why? Why? Why do we stay with people we don't like. I am so sick of people crying over some self absorbed asshole and claim that they "love him(her)". Oh, please. There is absolutely no such thing as being "in love" with someone. Ya, sure you can love their smile...their "Chicken Cachatorie"...or even the way they take charge with the whip in the basement. But, there is no way in Hell Anyone can love "everything" about someone...not even "alot" of things about someone. It's impossible. People hate more things about the person they're with than they actually love about them. Bad relationships are the norm. You're either comfortable with the bastard(bitch), scared of the bastard(bitch) or just freakin' stupid...I pleade the fifth. I think Dr Pepper really wanted to say "I'm a Fucker...You're a Fucker...Wouldn't you like to be a Fucker, too? Be a Fucker...Be a Crazy Fucker...Be a Fucker...Be a Scary Fucker...Be a Fucker...Be a Lazy Fucker...Be a Fucker...Drink Dr Fucker!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fucker...your a fucker...we need to get together!!!! :) You are funny, Louie!!!!

    ReplyDelete