So...back in the day, one could pull up to a drive-thru window...order their food... pay for their food and receive their food...lickity split. Today, one can pull up to a line of cars...curse at the wait...place their order...repeat their order...have their order repeated to them...pay for for their order, and receive, still, the wrong freakin' order..only...after being instructed to pull off to the side to wait another freakin' twenty minutes for their food. All of this, while the line of cars behind them receive their wrong orders before they do. What a Crock! Fast Food Drive-Thru Windows don't exist. It's more like a "Park-n-Wait" for the wrong freakin' order fiasco. I hate them! And if that's not enough to chap your hyde, they always seem to put the guy that CAN'T speak English in the Drive-Thru. Uuugh! And if by chance he or she CAN speak English...they haven't got a clue. But, unfortunately, if they even have the slightest bit of a brain...they're RUDE as Hell. What the F~~~! Are you kidding me? What in the Hell happened to Customer Service. No one says "Thank You", unless turning your back on a customer is a new international custom for "Thank You". I don't know. I didn't receive a Twit. And no one says "Your Welcome". Am I from another Planet? Were my "Ass Whoopins" for "lack of Manners" even real, or did I imagine the whole pain-filled, tear-gushin' thing?
And...don't even get me started on the lack of quality these "Park-n-Waits" offer. When did a "slice" of cheese become a "slither" of "orangeness", Mr "M D Cheapskate"? And why can't "Jack" make a decent fry? It's not rocket science! It's a freakin' pa-tater..deep fried in oil. I don't get it. And apparently...they don't either. Any Hoo! If I owned a "Park-n-Wait", you could bet things would be different. And it wouldn't be anything like little Miss "Wendy's". That franchise has really destroyed their product. I guarantee they won't be using their "Where's The Beef" Ads, anymore. Because, really, Where in the Hell is YOUR Beef little Miss What's Her Name? "Forget About It!" Frosty's are a thing of the past...unless, you like paying for a "large" and gettin' nothin' but a "tease". Peace Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment