Clarity takes a back seat ride
Lemons make the tea
Tender thoughts of love at stake
Tease the beast in me
Feed the rumor truth can't shake
Starve the tree within the sea
Options sink with one hand shake
Tease the beast in me
Madam Beaugois!
I love, love, love you
I love you, too masch!
I love you, forever!
I love you...
in Musk
Bring to Me,
the Lips
of Honey, Nut, and O's
Sing to Me,
of Passion
and
Family Indiscretion
Rob Me
of my Sanity!
I am Yours
Beyond the Saints!
Beyond the Moon!
Beyond the Stroke
of Midnight!
Madam Beaugois!
Bury Me in Blue Cheese Crumbles!
Bury Me in Love!
Coddle Me in Painters Blue!
Speak to Me in Tongues of Two!
How,
I Long
for Waters New
Dare,
I Ache
a Better View
How,
I love
the You
that's You
Bring to Me
your Heart of Woes
Sip the Green of Tea
Bring to Me
a Bird in Hand
Carry Beans of Three
Squeeze the Time
of Bird and Rhyme
May Thee Marry Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete