Living in the Yoga Pants
Popping Pills of Pretty
Skimming on the Data Banks
Claiming Bags of Frilly
I...
Am a Princess...
Pilates is My Game
I Know of Karma Sutra
And,
I Bet,
You Crave My Shame
I...
Live in The Valley of Sunshine
Strengthening,
My Cold, Hard Chest
Stretching,
Away Time Lines
And,
All That Love of Testosterone,
Suggests
I "Toast" to Men of Wealth
And Fame
A Warrior...
I Stake My Claim
I ..
Am a Princess
Dare, Me to Be Sane
Only, The Finest of Wines
Tickle My Virtue
Only, the Finest of Specimens
Carry Me Home
A Savory, Tangible Morsel
Who...
Refuses to Be Alone
I...
Am A Princess...
Please, Try Not to Hate
The Gifts Bestowed Upon Me...
By Gentlemen of Late
A Future Bride of Gold N Pearls...
A Future Bride of Fate
I...
Am a Princess...
And Know of Whom,
I Take
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You a hot princess! Wanna be your prince and Kama Sutra partner!!!
ReplyDelete