Tuesday, March 3, 2009
"Cloud 9"
Have you ever walked on water or drifted into a cosmic state of oblivion? Well, I have. O.K., maybe I haven't walked on water, but I am in the most glorious cosmic state of oblivion ever reached by a sub-genius dreamer. I'm a certified dork a.k.a. "goober"...a gullible geek a.k.a. "dumb ass" and last, but not least a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal a.k.a. "crazy bitch". Therefore...I am a triple threat to all of society's fallen members. I lack morals, character and have no back-bone. I'm a dumb blob of smiles. I'm loathable, yet loveable and I'm gliding on "Cloud 9". My adventure seeker n soul mate has made his presence quite vivid and has agreed to share some time with this incomprehensible ego-maniac...me. I...can't...wait! My mind is filled with dream and thought. Hope lingers in the depths of insanity. I welcome any insatiable cross-examiner with dark eyes and a sharp tongue. I am Woman! Hear My Roar! To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope I am the adventure seek/soul-mate you seek to see. I am coming!!!!!
ReplyDelete