Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey, Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Let go of the past...deal with the present and stay strong for the future. You are a gorgeous, healthy young writer with the world at your feet. You can write yourself in and out of anything you desire. Which means you can also talk yourself into and out of anything you so desire. The average person lacks your lottery winning attributes. You and your fair lady Katrina have been breaking up for about a year, now. If it wasn't meant to be...it wasn't meant to be. She sounds like a wonderful woman and it sounds like she'll always be in your life at some time or another. The only thing that is changing in your life is your address. I think the change is making you feel ancy and you feel the need to run instead of truly dealing with the hand dealt to you. I mean no disrespect and I genuinely empathize with you, but you have sooooooooo much going for you. Women (including myself) would kill for you. Men would kill just to walk in your shoes for a day or two. Stop asking what it is that you want and start reaching out to people that love you. Help them...help you. Sure, further your education. Take online courses. But once you step forward to help someone(other than C-Bone), I think your life will take a turn towards a brighter and healthier light. The dark hole will cease to exist. Life as you've craved will take flight.

Luv

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment