Friday, October 23, 2009
11:11 am
When the clock strikes "11:11" the Universe supposedly opens up and grants all kinds of wishes. You are suppose to chant positive affirmations as the clock strikes "11:11" and before you know it the positive affirmations become a reality. Cool, huh? Well I thought so. So there I was...chanting, everytime I caught a glimpse of an "11:11" occurence on my phone, my computer, or even my DVR. " I am wealthy. I am healthy. I am beautiful. I am happy. I am successful." "I am wealthy. I am healthy. I am beautiful. I am happy. I am successful." "I am wealthy. I am healthy. I am beautiful. I am happy. I am successful." Yada...yada...yada... For the past 3 years I've been chanting to the all mighty significant time of "11:11". And yes, I am healthy. One outta five ain't bad. But...today, "11:11" was spoiled...tainted...ruined, forever. Time, as I knew it will never be the same. "11:11" will no longer be my hope for the future, but an end to a means. I have been struck on the head with a two by four, stabbed in the heart with a keyboard and tossed out for another Dream. I guess I'm still 0 for five. Time of Death...11:11 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louie!!! What happened at 11:11????? Do tell...and by the way---you ARE those 4 other things too---especially the beautiful (in and out). Man I need to see you. :)
ReplyDelete