Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dear J.R.

Dear J.R.

I Had a huge knot in my kneck the other day and the pain almost killed me. (sorry) But I immediately thought of you and your failed seductive attempts on me and the girls to rub your muscle filled back. (lol) You'd compliment our attire...our make-up...whatever you could to get a little female attention, but...we all had your number. J.R. needed a little attention and we wanted to make damn sure we gave it to ya, but not before we made you earn it. We had you seating people for us. We had you running to the store...buying candy, tampons, gum...whatever. We even made you buy us ice cream to help shorten our long, dreadful work nights. But, whatever it was we asked of you...you did it. And you did it with a huge smile on your face...a huge authentic smile from ear to ear coupled with a tiny little giggle. I miss you J.R. and I'm sorry that I didn't rub your back when you asked me to. I'm sorry that I didn't take the time to learn more about you and your past relationships with your family, friends and fly by night acquaintances. I'm sorry about alot of things, but I am so glad I had the opportunity of flying with you even for a short amount of time. And I promise, the next time we fly in the same skies, you can have as many back rubs as your little heart desires. I miss the heck out of you and wish that you were here, everyday, but I know that you're happy and that you have your hands full...taking care of your children. I love you with all of my heart.

Sue

1 comment: