As I laid crumpled and twisted at the edge of the bed
I was forced to rehash dark and sadistic thoughts of pain and impurity
Blatantly introduced by the neighborhood mendicant
Tears have jumped across the bridge of my nostrils and are now settling in the depths of my tormented ears
Facial veins have grown so pronounced they've taken on a ballistic life of their own
My olive based, yet overly sensitive and tortured skin has failed poignant prostitution within the realm of freedom
Ignominy has been bestowed
Repulsive Rogue of Atlantis
I Have Been Elected Leader
Of Your Demise!
Stand Forth And Pray
Upon the Tufted Torque of Fire!
Seek Not Auspicious Mavericks
Sequestered by the Sanctimonious Creatures
Of Your Perverse and Perfunctory Quixotics!
But, Ameliorate the Sardonic and Pernicious Rhetoric
From Which You Crawl!
You Are the Bane of My Existence!
Hail...
To The Scrutiny and Shame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louie! I do so miss the ramblings of one Ga Ga Grandma!
ReplyDeleteI love the cleverly-illustrated use of metaphors- do damn vivid...too close to home in some cases. I never knew u were such a gifted writer :) I'm slowly peeling away your many layers :)
ReplyDelete