Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Willow
As I Walked Down a Multitude of Old Tattered Sidewalks, I Came Across a Very Large and Overstated Tree, Known, as The Willow. With Inquisitive Curiosity, I Carefully Inspected the Beefy Monstrosity and Eerily Became Overwhelmed With Perpetual Sadness. For Underneath the Glorious Sunshine, Stood a Strong and Boisterous, yet Disconnected Pillar of Life. It Was at This Momentous Moment in Time...I Saw You...A Creature of "incessant joy" Impeded With a Quiet, Apprehensable Madness. I Believe, You Are Reaching Out With Every Branch of Your Being for a Kind, yet Playful Stroke of the Wind, While Dancing With Seasons of Truth. You Are the Willow I See...Harboring Pockets of Culpable Silence...Guilded With Gravitational Shades of Pain. You Are the Willow I Feel...Trapped in a Cryptic, yet Intoxicating, Grandeur of Multifarious Bliss. You Are The Willow I Love...Over and Over, Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speechless am I. I love you, Louie. This is beautiful (I had to say something, though I'm still speechless).
ReplyDelete