Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Just Came to Say...Goodbye.

Crispy Nerves
Fried Desires
Soggy Thoughts
Whipped Emotions...
A Subject of Controversy
Plagued With A Plagerism of Shame

Blasphemous Insanity!

I Just Came to Say...Goodbye.

The Flight Was a Little Bumpy
But...
Air Turbulence...I Can Handle

I Have Survived, Again
Unscathed
Unharmed
Merely...
A Trifle Unhappy

It's Been a Long
And Clever Road
Filled With Immense Utopia
And Insensitive Traffic
The Congestion...Sweet and Corrupt

Like a Barnyard Poodle...
I'm Appalled...
And Out of Place

The Diurnal Heartache
Grows Dourly Doleful

Mucous Filled Nostrils
Tear-stained Clothing
Saturated Lashes
Colorless Cheeks
Insignificant Heart Palpatations
Coupled With a Foisted Lifetime
Of Jolly Follies...Gone

The Love Will Never Expire...
But...Time Has Come to an End

Inadequate Pompiety...Lives on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna ponder this one and read it about 50 more times before I throw out any constructive criticism like you asked for. First thought after first read: I'm feeling you think it's all over, this opportunity for any meeting of the souls that are you and I.

    ReplyDelete