Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Dumbass"

As I rode down the busy streets of S.A. with "Stone Cold", I questioned his driving ability and his mental health, aloud. I asked him who would be dumber...a person who repeats the same stupid activity over and over again, or a person who does a variety of stupid things. His reply was a person who repeats the same stupid activity over and over again. My first thought was "Damn! I've been with the same stupid guy for over 10 years?" But, what I said was "Damn! 10 years! I've been putting up with the same stupid shit for 10 years?" He frowned with disappearing lips and spoke with his sexy voice. "What in the Hell are you talking about?" I replied, with an endearing smile, "I am a Dumbass! Everyday, I ride with you it's the same freakin' thing. You speed up to a slow ass car and slamm on your freakin' breaks! We can never move over, because everyone that has witnessed your "barney" move has refused to allow your "dumbass" back into traffic. You have habitually repeated this freakin' move for over 10 years! The ironic part of this whole freakin' situation is that I have sat in the same freakin' passenger seat for over 10 freakin' years putting up with the same freakin' shit over and over again, therefore, making me the biggest "dumbass" of all". I don't have a speech prepared, but I accept this freakin' "Dumbass" Award on behalf of my poor economic status, hot-tempered wit and wharped sense of humor.

Sue a.k.a. "Dumbass"

1 comment:

  1. Louie!! You are hilarious---and anything but a dumbass!!!

    ReplyDelete