Excuse me!
I know you're extremely popular,
But could you help me?
I'm searching for an answer...
An Answer of Truth...My Truth.
You see, I have this Path problem
And I would prefer not share it
With just anyone.
I want to work with the Best.
And you're reputation precedes you.
It's Huge!
Your silent domination
Excites and entices
Even those not fortunate enough
To have met with such a
Powerful Entity.
Let's face it!
You are the Biggest Force I know!
Every Human Being out there...
Dead or Alive
Has had some sort of
Meaningful relationship
With Your Grace.
Women love to carry you
Close to their heart...
Just above their
Desired attributes(gifts).
And Men feel the need to sketch your face
As they stare out of clad iron gates
Awaiting their tumultuous freedom.
I, for one, prefer
Tiny, inconspicuous momentos.
So, what do you say?
Buds???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louie---this is one interesting piece of beautiful writing. Leaves me guessing and ponderous and wanting to see you more than you know!!!!
ReplyDelete