Wednesday, April 14, 2010

According to Me...

Rain...Rain...Rain
According to the Weatherman...
Rain, Today
Rain, Tomorrow
Rain for the rest of the week
According to Me...
Sunshine!!!
I have been Showered
With Gobbs and Gobbs of Sunshine
And Now, My Soul
Is Gleaming!
My Heart is Racing!
And My Eyes are
Dancing with Laughter!
Days will be Brighter
As My Mind Bathes
And Forgives
Even the Tiniest of
Toxic Matters
My Soul
Is at Peace
And It can Rain, Everyday
For the Rest of My Life
And Nothing,
Or No One
Can Steal the Magic
I have found
While carefully Embracing
Mr. Sunshine
He's on My Face
He's in My Heart
And, Now
I am Free!
Free to Live...
Free to Love...
And, Finally
Free to Fly!

1 comment:

  1. It is YOU that is a ray of the shining sun!!! Oh sweet Louie!!! I know one day soon I will be blessed with the sunshine of your smile!

    ReplyDelete