Hey Doc!!!
Can you Please remove this huge, intangible lump from my throat?
It's extremely annoying and I can't seem to swallow.
Customers are starting to complain.
And the iron chains just don't fit the way they used to.
Skipping meals is, definitely not an option.
I really need your help.
It's getting worse with every passing day.(and night)
I have tried everything...Meditation...Medication...Morfation
And Nothing!
This damn lump is even affecting my vision.
I haven't been able to see two feet in front of me for months!
Everything's a blurr.
I don't know what to do, anymore.
My head says "Don't falter!(anymore than usual) Stay on this road!(or close to it) Keep moving forward!(if you ever decide to move at all)"
But, my Heart-filled Past keeps calling out to me.
And I just want to tackle Him...Full Force!
He's my Soul-mate and I want all of him.
The Good...The Bad...and The Funny!
Hell! I'd even take The Ugly if he had any.
But, he doesn't.
He's Beautiful...through and through.
He's a Dog lover!
And I want every bit of him.
I want to share my life with him.
My thoughts...my desires...even...my pain.
But, The World is just not co-operating.
Hence, The Lump in my throat.
So, if you can help me,
I'd like to get started, right away!
My Life is waiting.
(signed)
Love-sick patient in Limbo
p.s.While I'm waiting, do you think you could write me a prescription for this nagging Heart Pain I have...just to tie me over? It really hurts when I dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Louie! Morfation---I like that---you are funny chickadee!!! And I feel your pain, intrinsically I feel it, it weighs on my shoulders, and the anticipation of seeing you in sometimes replaced by the nagging possibility that I won't. I need to throw out to the Universe, that I have this desire to see you---and soon, and as it has before, hopefully, the Universe will provide. IT HAS TO!!!!! I wish I had an instant medication for ya---like a cross-State embrace!!! I just need to expedite this reunion of two souls that need to see each other.
ReplyDelete